A simple check list to reassure you of the right choice…..
- Established for over 20 years – training and qualifying literally thousands of new teachers.
- Led by Dr. Helen Tyler FCTT, FRSA, whose career has embraced class teacher, head teacher, inspector, BBC Education Correspondent, mentor, trainer, and now Director of the FIPC School Direct multi-course programme.
- New attractive and modern teaching premises.
- An enviable reputation attracting and enjoying the long term loyalty of a high quality team of dedicated professional tutors – all having primary head teacher experience with a wealth of knowledge and empathy supporting you throughout your training year.
- Renowned for friendly, personal compassionate and patient support of trainees – breeding a ‘team spirit’ within our collegiate.
- Loyal, partnership schools, many of whom are staffed by former FIPC trainees, including head teachers – committed to the FIPC programmes – with tailor-made placements easy to arrange and ‘tailor-made’ to meet the needs, and characteristics, of all parties.
- All FIPC graduates have secured employment by the end of the programme.
- New, comprehensive trainee-focussed website.
Please be reassured of centre-based training safety measures. Arrangements are in place for continued tuition in the event of Government guideline changes.